ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] Revised SGB report

  • To: <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] Revised SGB report
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:42:42 -0400

Greetings, all

Here is something close to what I hope to be the final report of this
subgroup.
It responds as well as I can to the discussion in Wednesday's
teleconference of this group. That will be the last teleconference --
discussion and modification of the draft from this point on will have to
take place on the list.

Two drafts are attached -- one has the tracking function on and shows
all changes made since the last draft (a bit messy), the other is a
"clean" version.

As you review it, bear in mind that our chief concern at this point is
not which view or option is "right," it is to document what levels of
support exist for any given option. I think the report does a pretty
good job of that, but let's hear from you now.