ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] ARR Drafting Team - suggested framework for comments

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] ARR Drafting Team - suggested framework for comments
  • From: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:13:39 -0000

The paper does say that 'the processes for endorsing candidates should be left
to the governing rules and practices of each SO/AC' and that the 'Applicants
should apply through their respective SOs/ACs' so the assumption, I believe, is
that we do have some sort of role, although that role needs clarified.

Kind regards

Caroline.