ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] ARR Drafting Team - suggested framework for comments

  • To: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] ARR Drafting Team - suggested framework for comments
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:46:54 -0600

ah!  right you are -- sorry, i missed that.

never mind.  :-)

that begs the question -- what if the SO only forwards one candidate for the
slot?

at any rate, i think the questions are fine, and agree that we would benefit
from a speedy response.

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com