ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:46:01 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the detailed suggestions Chuck.  Obviously we need to know first if
they will extend the timeline, as Marco previously rejected that possibility
and said Janis and Peter will be Selectors on the 20th.  If everyone agrees, as
Chair could you fire off the extension request, and when we know either way we
can work through the rest?

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake