ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process

  • To: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:00:02 -0700

Personally, I believe we are over-thinking this. The suggestion to
submit their names and qualifications to the SG of their choosing for
endorsement by that SG is good one, simple and understandable.

BTW, I personally think that if a current Councilor wants to be
considered for a RT they should agree to step down from the Council if
selected. The time committment to the RT is important and should take
priority. In addition, I cannot support the idea that a single
individual should be blessed with the privilege of serving both on the
Council and a RT.

Tim