ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:59:33 -0500

Thanks Rafik.  How would you suggest changing the process?  The proposed
wording is: "No more than two volunteers should come from the same
geographical region."  The key word is "should"; that was intentional
because if there are not qualified, volunteers from enough geographic
regions, what would we do?  The goal would be to not have more that two
from any one region, but that may not be achievable.

Chuck