ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:12:05 +0900

Hi Chuck,

I don't think that we can compromise in that point as the ongoing
internationalization of ICANN is critical and I guess that is subject to
accountability too.
with a real constraint, we may urge SGs to involve their members from
less-represented regions.
the same case may happen somehow for gender balance too.

Regards

Rafik