ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:14:18 -0500

Let me make sure I understand Rafik.  Are you saying that geographic
diversity should trump all other requirements?  In other words, if a
candidate does not meet other qualifications but does come from a
geographic region for which there is no representation, then that
candidate should be endorse.

Olga and Zahid - Because you agreed with Rafik's point, I would
appreciate it if each of you would respond to the above question as
well.

Rafik - You did not answer my question: "How would you suggest changing
the process?"

We have an extremely short timeframe.  When anyone disagrees, it would
really help if a specific alternative was provided.

Chuck