ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:25:07 -0500

Don't think that is an option Tim.

Chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Gomes, Chuck
Cc: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>; William Drake
<william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Feb 04 15:06:33 2010
Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC
Review Team Volunteers

My personal feeling on this is that they should delay any selection
until AFTER Nairobi. There is a lot to prepare for that, and several
initiatives ongoing. I understand the desire to get the reviews moving
forward, but the community should have an opportunity to discuss F2F
before finalizing the proposal. Nairobi isn't the ideal meeting for
that, but it's what we have.

After Nairobi, a final proposal can be posted with the goal of the first
RT meeting in Brussels. This seems like a much more realistic timeline
to me.

Tim