ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] Problem with Extension

  • To: "Marco Lorenzoni" <marco.lorenzoni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] Problem with Extension
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:50:04 -0500

Marco,

In our call we just realized that there is a problem if the application
period is extended until 23 February and the Council has to provide its
endorsements by the 23rd.  It seems that either the application period
needs to end as planned on 17 February or if it is extended to 23 Feb
then the Council needs an additional week to work its process.  Does
that make sense?

Chuck