ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] Two documents attached

  • To: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] Two documents attached
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:53:50 +0100

Hi

I separated the internal plan from the procedural doc we will have to approve
in Council and then distribute externally.  On the first, there are a number of
known unknowables about the time line that popped up as I was looking at it.  I
have to run to another meeting, so Chuck has kindly offered to clean this up
after clarifying timing matters with Marco.  Chuck, when you've got that clear,
could you please ask staff to prepare whatever communication is needed
Wednesday?

On the latter, I believe I've taken on board the points people raised on the
call, and cleaned up the language a tad.  Unless I'm missing something, the
main things we need to decide by Wednesday pertain to points 6 and 7.  Thoughts?

Must go,

Bill