ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] RE: Two documents attached

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] RE: Two documents attached
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:41:58 -0500

When you see all the redlining, you may think I didn't do a very good
job of cleaning these documents up.  If you would rather see clean
versions, please accept all the edits. My edits should appear in a
different color than Bill's.

Note that the due dates have been changed a little.  There should be an
ICANN announcement today extending the deadline for applications for
volunteers for the A&T DT to 22 Feb. and giving us until 1 March to
provide our endorsements.  I set a goal of Friday, 26 March for
finalizing our endorsements to try to avoid getting into the week of 1
March when people will begin traveling to Nairobi.  If needed, we may
need Monday, 1 March if we cannot reach consensus on final endorsements
on 26 February.

Setting aside for a moment item 5 of the proposed process (i.e., the
second document), are there any concerns about any other elements of
either document.  In other words, can we say that we have reached
consensus on everything except item 5 of the process?

As you can see by my comment on item 5 of the proposed process, we
probably need to work on it more in the next 24 hours.  Please make
efforts to discuss this on the list, including proposed solutions.

Thanks for the all the time on this.

Chuck