ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] Do we need a call on Wednesday?

  • To: <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] Do we need a call on Wednesday?
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:04:23 -0500

There have been just a few of us discussing the final issues on the list today
and we are a ways from resolution on several issues.  We have to finalize and
send out our recommendations tomorrow, so it seems to me we may need a
teleconferance call.

Glen/Gisella - Would you please do a Doodle poll for an ARR meeting tomorrow as
soon as possible.  My schedule is fairly flexible tomorrow although if it is in
normal morning hours my time (7:30-11:30 am PST), I may have to call in on my
cell phone.

In the meantime, it would be helpful if others would jump in on the list
discussion regarding the remaining issues.

Chuck