ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Voting, diversity, and allocation issues

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Voting, diversity, and allocation issues
  • From: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:31:41 -0000

Thanks for this Bill.

I also like Tim's approach of submitting names with support levels
indicated in the event that we cannot come up with a result through
voting [I only saw Tim's email after I had sent my response yesterday].

As regards allocation, perhaps we take this on a case by case basis,
combining both my approach and Tim's approach. It is difficult to
predict every scenario. However, I am wondering how we would deal with
Eric since he really is in a bind....one option would be to go back and
ask for his preference at this time?

Caroline.