ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Permanent Review Team Process

  • To: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>, "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Permanent Review Team Process
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:44:41 -0400

I have added this topic to the Council agenda for 21 April but we will
have very little time for discussion. There should be enough time though
for Bill to raise several questions that could then be discussed on the
Council list after the meeting.

One question that may need to be asked is this: Are there any objections
in the Council to extending the due date for a proposal to our 20 May
meeting?

I think it would be good to ask Peter and Janis for their feedback about
our process.  We might also want to prepare a brief questionaire seeking
feedback from Councilors and their respective groups, but I think we
would need to give a very short turn-around time for responses, e.g., 2
weeks.

Chuck