ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Re: Finalizing the RT process

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Re: Finalizing the RT process
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:06:43 -0400

Bill,

I think you may be correct that our requirements are probably just about
ready for prime time.  I'll let Caroline comment regarding any RySG
input.  As far as the time commitment goes, I think if we just need to
make a general statement that it is very important for whoever is
endorsed by the GNSO to be able to commit the required time.  Regarding
the questions you asked toward the end, I responded in line below.

Chuck