ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

AW: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: Upcoming Affirmation reviews - draft call for candidatures

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: Upcoming Affirmation reviews - draft call for candidatures
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:12:47 +0200

Chuck,

as I pointed out in my previous comment some weeks ago my only concern
is regarding the GNSO timeline requirements. Basically it should be the
same as published by ICANN in the general call maybe with an addition
that selected applicants should reserve time during their term to
coordinate/exchange views with the relevant GNSO bodies.

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____