ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] Draft permanent RT endorsement process

  • To: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] Draft permanent RT endorsement process
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:22:03 +0200

Hi,

Sorry, I'm really swamped with other stuff, so the attached was drafted fairly
quickly and may need some fine tuning of language.  But we needed somewhere to
start, and I think it captures the points people have raised in moving toward a
simplified model; let me know if not.

Let's tinker and tweak and then get it off to the SGs for buy-in.

Thanks,

Bill