ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: [soac-discussion] FW: Next selection

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: [soac-discussion] FW: Next selection
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:11:02 +0200

Hi

On May 27, 2010, at 9:38 PM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Note the following message I just sent to the SOAC list regarding opening the
> call for AoC RT applicants.  As soon as we have our draft process, I would
> like to send it to Marco & Janis if no one objects. Can we finalize the
> proposed process not later than tomorrow so that Bill may send it to the
> Council list by then?  If so, then I will send it as a draft to Marco & Janis.

Mixing together the details of the next two RTs and the permanent process seems
to complicate discussion, how about we focus here on the latter.  To finalize
we need clarification from selectors et al on the expected regular RT time
cycles so contracted folk can decide how long they can have after the calls
close, bearing in mind the potentially three week wait after that to the next
council call.  When you reach closure we'll plug in the number.

Also was this suggestion on the qualifications ok with people