ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-authoritative-thickwhois]

RE: [gnso-authoritative-thickwhois] RE: Doodle poll re call of authoritativeness subgroup of thick Whois WG

  • To: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-authoritative-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-authoritative-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-authoritative-thickwhois] RE: Doodle poll re call of authoritativeness subgroup of thick Whois WG
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:13:58 +0000

Thanks Tim.

It looks like Friday, 12/21 at 10 am EST (1500 UTC) works for at least several
folks so please mark that date/time on your calendar for a call of our
subgroup.

I will not be able to attend tomorrow's full working group call but I assume
that some other subgroup members will and if so I hope they will share with us
on Friday whatever pearls of wisdom are dispensed then that would help to guide
us in the subgroup.

Steve Metalitz