ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-authoritative-thickwhois]

[gnso-authoritative-thickwhois] Call details / Call of authoritativeness subgroup of thick Whois WG

  • To: Authoritative Thick WHOIS <gnso-authoritative-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-authoritative-thickwhois] Call details / Call of authoritativeness subgroup of thick Whois WG
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 01:35:27 -0800

Dear All,

The call of Authoritativeness subgroup of Thick Whois WG is scheduled on
Friday 21 December 2012 at 1500 UTC:

0700 PST, 1000 EST, 1500 UTC

Conference ID: 7308

Dial in numbers:

USA:                                                     toll free: 1 800
550 6865 / toll +1 213 233 3193
For all other numbers:
http://www.adigo.com/icann
If you require a dial-out, please email gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx with your