ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-authoritative-thickwhois]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[gnso-authoritative-thickwhois] DRAFT subteam report re authoritatitveness

  • To: "'Volker Greimann'" <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-authoritative-thickwhois] DRAFT subteam report re authoritatitveness
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:40:41 +0000

Fellow sub-team members,

As convenor of the subteam, I was asked by the full working group to prepare a
report on the conclusions of our subteam, using a template that had been
prepared by staff.   My draft effort is attached.  I have some doubt that the
template works very well to capture our discussions but I have done my best
(see, e.g., the insert between items 3 and 4, in italics).  I encourage you to
review and to circulate any comments, additions or suggested edits.  Anything
you can provide prior to our scheduled working group call tomorrow would be
especially appreciated!

Thank you - and a special thank you to Volker, who I see in preparing this has
emerged as something like our thought leader!

Steve Metalitz