ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Latest version of the draft GNSO response to the ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs

  • To: "cc-IDN Rework Group" <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Latest version of the draft GNSO response to the ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:42:33 -0500

Here is the most current version of the draft GNSO response to the
ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs.  The highlighted items were the
latest changes made in L.A.  Note that major changes were made to the
Executive Summary in L.A. but only the last ones are highlighted.  Also
note, while major changes in the Executive Summary were made,
corresponding changes in the main body of text were not made in many
cases.

Please review this before our iniital meeting, identify all points that
you think may need revision and be prepared to identify those in our
initial meeting.  Also please identify any points not included that you
think we should include and be prepared to discuss those in our initial
meeting.

Chuck Gomes