ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] RE: GNSO Response to the ccNSO GAC issues Report on IDNs

  • To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] RE: GNSO Response to the ccNSO GAC issues Report on IDNs
  • From: Tina Dam <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:46:51 -0800

I did not make these early enough last night to make them into the original doc
send my Liz - apologies, but it was a rather booked day. Also, you will see
that I did not find many incorrect terminology uses, but made a few other
suggestions which I believe are not changing the intend with the paper, but
rather clarifying. Please feel free to use as you see fit.

Tina