ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] RE: GNSO Response to the ccNSO GAC issues Report on IDNs

  • To: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] RE: GNSO Response to the ccNSO GAC issues Report on IDNs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:56:05 -0500

Thank you very much Tina.  I will shortly be sending a final red-line
version to the list so that everyone in the group can readily see the
final edits made.  As you will see: 1) I support the majority of your
edits; 2) I deleted the use of the term 'homologue', a term that I think
Cary introduced; 3) I had already added some words that I think dealt
with your concern at the top of page 16 regarding whether apportionment
answered the question.

Chuck