ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-ccwg-dt] FW: [council] Cross community working groups

  • To: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FW: [council] Cross community working groups
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 02:32:12 -0800

Dear All,

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-ccwg-dt/

The following participants who volunteered have been added to the mailing list:
Rosemary Sinclair
Wendy Seltzer
Bill Drake
Jaime Wagner
Jeff Neuman
Tim Ruiz
Jonathan Robinson

Stéphane van Gelder, GNSO chair and Mary Wong have been added as observers as
is the custom to add the chair and vice chairs to all mailing lists.

Thank you.
Kind regards

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org

Councillors,

As a reminder, during our previous meeting the subject of CWGs was discussed
and that we had planned to put together a discussion group on this.

So far, volunteers to the group are: Rosemary, Jaime, Bill, Tim, Jonathan, Jeff
and Wendy.

Has the group chosen a leader and if so, could you let the Council know who
that is?

Is it feasible to ask the discussion group to come back with a summary of
discussions and possible positions that the Council could adopt on CWGs within
2 months?

Thanks,

Stéphane

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>