ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Transcription Adobe Chat 29 September 2011

  • To: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Transcription Adobe Chat 29 September 2011
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:07:03 -0700

Jonathan Robinson: Hi John, are you on audio?

John Berard: still in the IVR loop

Jonathan Robinson: OK.  Speak soon.

Jonathan Robinson: Hi Jamie.  Problems with audio?

Jamie Wagner: Yes

Jamie Wagner: I cannot get into the toll free number

Jamie Wagner: I get a busy tone always

Jonathan Robinson: We'll give you another minute or two.  Let me know if you
give up.

Margie Milam: Jamie -- we can call you

Margie Milam: can you give us your number

Jamie Wagner: Please do so. Call my cell phone +55(51)81260916

Jonathan Robinson: Will do asap

Wendy Seltzer: I once moved $BLOB, but didn't get a second

Jamie Wagner: On line now

Jonathan Robinson: Hi Jamie

Jamie Wagner: agree w/ John

Jamie Wagner: Despite the fact that our open sessions have not gathered too
much atention from other SOs and ACs

Margie Milam: We could invite representatives from other SO/ACs?

Margie Milam: for the thursday morning session

Jamie Wagner: The idea of "GNSO perspective" if not eloquent is precise enough

Jonathan Robinson: "devlop a GNSO agreed approach"

Jonathan Robinson: devlop a GNSO agreed perspective

Wendy Seltzer: I'

Wendy Seltzer: I'm willing to withdraw my suggestion

Jamie Wagner 2: I lost connection

Margie Milam: do you want us to call you back

Jonathan Robinson: develop a GNSO agreed perspective that can serve as a
departure point for common understanding ...

Jamie Wagner 2: I lost connection

Nathalie  Peregrine: he appears connected

Jamie Wagner 2: by phone

Jamie Wagner 2: but I think we're pretty much done, don't we?

Jamie Wagner 2: or there's another point in the agenda?

Jamie Wagner 2: well, hearing no response... Bye to all

Margie Milam: We are done-- Bye Jamie