ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Invite to Participate in Cross-Community Working Group Session in Dakar

  • To: "'Edmon Chung'" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Invite to Participate in Cross-Community Working Group Session in Dakar
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:56:18 +0100

Hi Edmon,

Much appreciate your positive response.  It will be great to have you in the
Thursday morning meeting and have you be in a position to share your
perspective along the lines of:

1.       My experience of a CWG

2.       What worked effectively

3.       What worked less so

4.       Areas where guidelines could have been / could be helpful

Any future contribution to the group will also be much appreciated.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Jonathan