ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

Re: RES: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FOR REVIEW: Revised Draft Principles -- "wherever possible"?

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RES: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FOR REVIEW: Revised Draft Principles -- "wherever possible"?
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:54:01 -0500

Well, I said I would stop but one further comment. We seem to now be violently agreeing with each other. I have NO problem with insisting that the charter starting a CWG be a single one. My only suggestion was that we not forbid less orthodox changes later in its life which might become necessary.

Alan