ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Notice of Meeting on 27 February 2014

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Notice of Meeting on 27 February 2014
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:20:03 +0000

Thanks for distributing the charter in advance Mary.  I will not be able to
make this meeting because I will be co-chairing a GNSO Policy &
Implementation WG sub-team meeting at the same time.  Therefore, I want to
share the following in advance.  The GNSO IGO-INGO PDP WG found that the
following decision-making designation (bottom of page 4) to be very
unsatisfactory: "No Consensus but strong support for a specific position /
recommendation but significant opposition".  I am sure Mary will be able to
describe the concerns we encountered.

Chuck