ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Notice of Meeting on 27 February 2014

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mary Wong" <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Notice of Meeting on 27 February 2014
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:55:05 -0700

Thanks, Chuck.  Becky and I have already been talking about the role and nature
of consensus.

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] RE: Notice of
Meeting on 27 February 2014
From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/27/14 10:00 am
To: "Mary Wong" <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx"
<gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>

  I inserted six comments in the attached version of the draft charter.

 Note that the conflict I previously had with this meeting no longer exists so
I plan to participate.

 Chuck