ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] JB on the revised draft charter

  • To: "Burr, Becky" <Becky.Burr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] JB on the revised draft charter
  • From: John Berard <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:29:00 -0500

My view is that consensus in the two SOs is the same.  I see no difference
between "would you drive into a ditch over it" and "a small minority disagree."
 Let's just call it consensus and be done with it.

As for full consensus, it is icing on the cake.  We can accommodate it as
unanimity but it should not be the goal.

Berard

Sent from my iPhone