ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Date and time of next meeting

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Date and time of next meeting
  • From: "Burr, Becky" <Becky.Burr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:24:30 +0000

All – I am trying to extricate myself from a meeting and will join as soon as
possible

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:becky.burr@xxxxxxxxxxx> / www.neustar.biz