ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] MP3 recording Cross-Community Working Group (CWG) Thursday 13 March 2014 at 18:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] MP3 recording Cross-Community Working Group (CWG) Thursday 13 March 2014 at 18:00 UTC
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:49:06 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the Cross-Community Working Group (CWG)
teleconference held on Thursday March 13 2014 at 18:00 UTC at:
 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ccwg-20140313-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ccwg-20140313-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/# <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#sep> mar

Calendar page:
 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees

Mike O'Connor - ISP

John Berard - BC co-chair
Chuck Gomes - RySG

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - ALAC

Alberto Soto - NCUC

Becky Burr - ccNSO  co-chair

Absent apologies
None

ICANN Staff

Julie Hedlund

Mary Wong
Bart Boswinkel

Terri Agnew

Thank you,

Terri Agnew

For GNSO Secretariat

Content Adobe Connect pod 13 March 2014

Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Cross-Community Working Group (CWG) on Thursday

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hi

  Mary Wong:Hi Cheryl, hi MIkey - you're early! :)

  Alberto Soto:Hi all!

  Mary Wong:Apologies, I have been on hold for 3 minutes.

  Terri Agnew:Let me ping operator

  Mary Wong:Thanks, Terri!

  Julie Hedlund:I also am on hold

  Mary Wong:Are you getting soothing light jazz too, Julie?

  Chuck Gomes:I am

  Julie Hedlund:Yes, relaxing jazz music!

  Mary Wong:we

  Mary Wong:@Chuck, we all had to wait, it seems. We'll see what we can do.

  Chuck Gomes:I liked the jazz better

  Mary Wong::)

  Alberto Soto:I can not connect via telephone, access, and then cut. Maybe
it's my line

  Chuck Gomes:I support the charter.  Let's discuss the motion

  Mike O'Connor:i support the charter too.

  Alberto Soto:Sorry, the volume is also very low in Adobe ...But I support
the charter too

  Mike O'Connor:+1

  Mary Wong:@Cheryl, would replacing "the cNSO and GNSO Councils" with "the
chartering organizations" help or merely elide the issue?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:it helps @Mary

  Mike O'Connor:The GNSO will collaborate with the other SOs and ACs to
issue a call for volunteers

  Mike O'Connor:Until the CWG selects its co-chairs for the WG the Co-Chairs
of the Drafting Team shall serve as the interim co-chairs of the CWG.