ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Version 2 concerns and options paper

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Version 2 concerns and options paper
  • From: philip.sheppard@xxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:26:32 +0200 (CEST)

As promised I  attach a revised concerns and options paper.

I have tried to edit the concerns to be clearer following comments
received. I dont suggest we spend more time on this unless group members
see factual errors or notable concerns that are not listed. We do not need
to agree with the concerns of each group - just acknowledge they exist and
are correctly described.

I have re drated the options including a new thought on board elections.
This could form part of our discussions.

Philip