ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Exchange on scope of GNSO WG with Roberto Gaetano

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Exchange on scope of GNSO WG with Roberto Gaetano
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:37:39 -0400

Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 21:36:29 -0400
To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Clarification
Cc: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>

Roberto, If I understood correctly, the Board adopted all of the BGC report other than structure.

Do you view the "definition" of the Non-commercial stakeholder group, that is a group of constituencies representing non-commercial REGISTRANTS, as being in the adopted adopted part, or within the scope of the Working Group?

Alan