ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] Proposal for discussion July 17

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] Proposal for discussion July 17
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:25:34 -0400

Philip, the word "user" in the SG names notwithstanding, are you explicitly including a request that the Board change the definition of the groups from "Registrants" to "Users".

This part of the BGC report was already adopted by the Board, but Roberto has gone on record as saying that he thinks the Board would agree to the change if it was part of a compromise solution. But since it is technically out of scope for our working group, I think that it needs to be explicit.

Alan