ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] Proposal for discussion July 17

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] Proposal for discussion July 17
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:34:37 -0400

Hi,

But would people agree that this might be an acceptable constituency within an expanded NCSG (assuming there was such a constituency that wished to organize and get involved and that the NCSG was created so as to allow new constituencies to form etc... and recognizing that talking about how any SG is organized is defined as beyond our remit.)

a.