ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] New GNSO Reform Concept

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] New GNSO Reform Concept
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:10:26 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation.

In Jon's model, as I understand it both chambers as 4,4,1 whereas in Steve's model it can vary - each chamber is really free to do why it feels necessary.

I have tried to put what I understand into a spreadsheet of the way percentages would work within each chamber if the stakeholder groups were free to pick their own number of votes in each chamber.

thanks

a.