ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] More Updated Draft

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] More Updated Draft
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:25:18 +0200

hi,

there was just a message from Philip that I understood was referring to there being on 2 NAs, one in each house.

that means the draft as put out by Jon, does not stand. and while we were still considering all the conditions as they went flying by, the removal of the 3rd NA, is a deal breaker as far as I am my fellow NAs are concerned. Even as it stands with one of them non-voting, we are concerned, but with only 2 there is no chance.

a.