ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] User/Non-Contracted Party vs Registrant

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] User/Non-Contracted Party vs Registrant
  • From: "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:41:43 -0400

Alan, I was trying to clarify your position.

The basis for my statement was your own concluding statement yesterday, which
indicated that you did not believe we had reached a "white smoke" situation. If
you're a party to the agreement, that's fine. Let's not worry about it. But far
from attacking you, I was simply taking seriously what you said during the
conference call.