ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC

• To: "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:33:05 -0400

Your 0300 UDT deadline will be met by me *IF* there are no substantive changes in your report (and council size determination *IS* substantive). I have a dinner party starting in a few minutes that I am cooking for, but will skip out in time to meet your deadline. And then I sleep for more than 5 hours for the first time in weeks.

If the Board is arrogant enough to say they will throw all this out if we miss the deadline by a few hours or a day, then perhaps I am volunteering with the wrong organization.

Sorry for being so blunt, but that is how I feel at the moment.

Alan

At 25/07/2008 07:20 PM, Robert Hoggarth wrote:
All:

Since I can't reply to directly to Philip's unilateral request directly, I look to the rest of you for insight. I am willing to acknowledge that 2339PDT still meets the Board deadline, but any request granted one should be granted to all. I'm still processing edits due to some word processing challenges. Moreover, everyone was given full opportunity to comment on the document review schedule. If Philip has last minute concerns, then East Coast U.S. Group members will likely be asleep and not able to respond. Others are preparing to go to sleep or already asleep. Any thoughts on the fair/appropriate alternative here?

RobH

On 7/25/08 3:39 PM, "Philip Sheppard" <<philip.sheppard@xxxxxxx>philip.sheppard@xxxxxx> wrote:

Rob, its is now 01.40 in the morning my time zone, Iam going o bed.

I request the right to review the final report in 8 hours time.

My reading of the Board is that this request is supportable.

Philip

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy