ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC

  • To: "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:33:05 -0400

Your 0300 UDT deadline will be met by me *IF* there are no substantive changes in your report (and council size determination *IS* substantive). I have a dinner party starting in a few minutes that I am cooking for, but will skip out in time to meet your deadline. And then I sleep for more than 5 hours for the first time in weeks.

If the Board is arrogant enough to say they will throw all this out if we miss the deadline by a few hours or a day, then perhaps I am volunteering with the wrong organization.

Sorry for being so blunt, but that is how I feel at the moment.

Alan