ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:40:30 -0400

I am fine with Philip's request.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hoggarth
        Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 7:20 PM
        To: Philip Sheppard; gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group
Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC

        All:

        Since I can't reply to directly to Philip's unilateral request
directly, I look to the rest of you for insight.  I am willing to
acknowledge that 2339PDT still meets the Board deadline, but any request
granted one should be granted to all. I'm still processing edits due to
some word processing challenges.  Moreover, everyone was given full
opportunity to comment on the document review schedule. If Philip has
last minute concerns, then East Coast U.S. Group members will likely be
asleep and not able to respond. Others are preparing to go to sleep or
already asleep. Any thoughts on the fair/appropriate alternative here?

        RobH

        On 7/25/08 3:39 PM, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>