ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Reminder To Provide Supplemental Statements - If Desired

  • To: "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Reminder To Provide Supplemental Statements - If Desired
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:29:42 -0700

All;

You'll recall that the final working group report, as submitted, noted the
exhaustive round-the-world/clock final efforts that you all put in prior to the
deadline and made the request for editorial privileges on behalf of group
members who might choose to revise their supplemental statements in light of
the final report text.

In order to submit any revised statements to John in a timely manner for Board
consideration, I'd like to get them in today.  Steve M had noted an 11:59 AM
deadline in a previous communique.  That seems reasonable to me.  As I write
this, it is a little after 5am Samoa time, so if you intend to submit a revised
statement please get it to me by Noon in Samoa/1600PDT/1900EDT/2300UTC.  So far
I have received one revised statement.

My communication to John Jeffrey this evening will have two attachments.  In
one I will bundle the revised supplemental statements and in another I will
submit a "revised" final report in which the only revision will be substituting
the revised supplemental statements.

Cheers,

RobH