ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] FW: Email #2 to Board Secretary and Release of Report to GNSO community

  • To: "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] FW: Email #2 to Board Secretary and Release of Report to GNSO community
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:37:28 -0700

All;

Set forth below for your records is a copy of my email communication to John
Jeffrey last night submitting the revised supplemental statements to the final
report and updating the report to reflect those submissions.

Now that the report has been submitted to the Board and some of you have
probably begun to share it with the groups you represented, AND you all are
moving toward opening up the email list and the meeting tapes to the community,
I assume that it would be appropriate, in the spirit of complete community
transparency, to circulate the final document to the GNSO and liaison mailing
lists. I will do so shortly.

Best,

RobH

424 558 4805