ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Call for speakers for Singapore Workshop 22 June, 1230-1400

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Call for speakers for Singapore Workshop 22 June, 1230-1400
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:28:37 +1000

Hi Everyone

I put a DRAFT Workshop Outline to GNSO Council on Friday for discussion -
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-consumercci-dt/msg00001.html

The feedback from Council suggests a wide range of views is needed and that
concepts such as 'trust" may prove difficult to work with.

I'd be interested in feedback on the Workshop Outline ......

and any offers for speakers at the workshop.

auDA and CSG have already offered to participate.

Please feel free to pass this request on to anyone who may be interested in
joining us

Cheers for now

Rosemary