ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: Workshop June 22 -Strat Plan 2011-2014 background

  • To: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: Workshop June 22 -Strat Plan 2011-2014 background
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 00:50:57 -0400

Thanks Rosemary,
I think this is a particularly helpful definition of consumer trust. It's usefully bounded to things ICANN can manage or encourage. Glad you found it!

(By contrast, I'd suggest ICANN's review of "trust" should not extend to the trustworthiness of entities using unique identifiers, or their activities using DNS.)

--Wendy