ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Definitions and BC paper v2

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Definitions and BC paper v2
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:28:30 +0200

Just for the record here is the BC paper v2 which includes thoughts on
definitions as well.
On consumer we favour a broad definition in line with the spirit of the AOC.

As mentioned in the Singapore session we will be making edits to this version
(so a v3) based on the useful dialogue we had in that session.

Philip

PS apologies for not being with you last night.