ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: REMINDER-please COMPLETE Doodle / scheduling regular calls

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, Consumer CCI DT <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: REMINDER-please COMPLETE Doodle / scheduling regular calls
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:07:40 +1000

Hi all

I'd like to set up a DRAFT agenda so that we can all contribute issues we want
to discuss - even if we don't have time to cover them all on each call we can
carry items forward to the next call

Hi Gisella

Would you mind posting this DRAFt in our CCI area - others may want to
contribute...

DRAFT Agenda ....

1. Update GNSO Council Motion - WG and Charter
2. Defintions discussion
Competition
Consumer Trust
Consumer Choice