ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Consumercci-dt

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Consumercci-dt
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:46:13 +0200

Tim,

Just seeing your email now.

Please see the response I have just sent to Rosemary ccing Council.

I would seek Council approval before sending the letter, so I would encourage
members of this group that are Councillors to voice their views in response to
my email on the Council list as that would be most helpful to me.

Thanks,

Stéphane